What are Lightroom presets?
Lightroom presets are like filters that make your photo look a certain way. When editing my images I adjust many different things in Lightroom to achieve the look I want. As soon as I finish editing the image and I like the way it looks, I save it as a preset. Therefore I can go back and save time on other edits using the preset I saved. The presets I use for my professional photography along with my social media are the ones I am selling in my shop.
How do I retrieve the presets once purchased?
You will receive an immediate email after payment is completed containing a zip file ready to download to your laptop or desktop computer.
What program is needed to apply your presets?
The presets are designed to be used in Adobe Lightroom Classic desktop version for OSX and Windows. If you don’t have Lightroom yet, you can find it here.
Can I transfer the presets if I get a new computer?
After receiving your email with the zip folder you should back them up onto an external hard drive. You can do this by duplicating the folder and dragging it to the external hard drive.
What is the difference between the mobile presets and the desktop presets?
The desktop presets are compatible with all types of images. They’re designed to be used with RAW images on DSLR cameras. You cannot use them on mobile phones. The mobile presets are designed for JPEG images. The mobile presets are used as filters for anyone looking to do quick edits on their mobile phone. The mobile presets cannot be used on the desktop Lightroom.
HOW TO IMPORT PRESETS TO LIGHTROOM CC
1. You must have a subscription to Adobe Lightroom and a computer to download and use the presets.
2. After you purchase these presets, you can download them directly from your confirmation email.
3. After downloading them from the confirmation email simply double click the folder which will be located in your “Downloads” to unzip the files.
4. Open the folder to find 20 .lrtemplate files.
5. Open the Lightroom app, and click “Lightroom” in the top left corner on the navigation bar. Select “Preferences”, then “Presets”, then click on the folder “Show Lightroom Presets”.
6. After that you double click to open the “Lightroom” folder, then double click to open the “Develop Presets” folder.
7. Copy and paste your presets from the “Downloads” folder into the “Develop Presets” folder.
8. Completely exit out of Lightroom and the presets should be there when you re-open the app.